Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

Our mission at The Ihara Team is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Join Me at KW Family Reunion


I’m excited to attend KW Family Reunion in Anaheim next month. If you’re going, you need to come to my class on February 19.

I wanted to personally reach out to you today to invite you to a class I’m teaching at Keller Williams Family Reunion next month in Anaheim, CA.

On February 19 from 1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. in room 205, I’ll be leading a discussion on how to generate a steady stream of repeat and referral business through seminars, as well as how to create group listing appointments. It’s going to be a great, thought-provoking discussion and you’ll learn a lot.


It’s going to be a great, thought-provoking discussion.


I look forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions for me in the meantime, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send us an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.