Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

Our mission at The Ihara Team is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Friday, September 8, 2017

Do You Have Any Questions?


We’re looking to answer your specific questions in our videos so other people with similar questions can benefit from them too.

The year is moving as quickly as always, and as it does, we can expect to continue seeing changes in our market. With that, I wanted to reach out to you for a small favor.

I hope you have appreciated the video emails I send out regularly each month addressing trends in, changes to, and tips for navigating the world of real estate.

This is where I would like your help. 

Rather than simply guess what's on your mind, I want to reach out and ask you what questions you have about real estate.

We’re looking to answer your specific questions in our videos so other people with similar questions can benefit from them too.

Are there any concepts that confuse you? Are you curious about the market in your particular area?

I would love to answer your specific questions in my videos so other people with similar questions can benefit from them too.

Please take a second to send us an email with a question and you just might hear the answer in my next video!

To sweeten the deal, if I answer your question with a video, I will send you a $25 gift card!


If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'd be happy to help.