Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

Our mission at The Ihara Team is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Join a KW Team to Grow Your Career


Keller Williams allowed me to move from being a Realtor to being a businessman and entrepreneur with a large, successful firm. Are you looking for a change that will help your career grow?

There are more than 6,500 of us licensed Realtors and when I started 11 years ago, it was in a traditional model for about eight years of that time. It was a great life and I worked a lot, just like you. 

I found that I wanted to look for a way to build my own business without having the risk of going out on my own and fortunately, I found Keller Williams. It's had a tremendous impact on my life in that it's changed me from a Realtor to a businessman. I'm an entrepreneur now, and we have a large firm of 19 people. 

We're also looking for team members. If you know anybody who is interested, have them reach out to me and we can chat over coffee. 

If you're at a traditional model firm and you're looking for a change or you want to grow your own business, there is a way to get out of that average mode. The way to do that is through systems, models, and tools that we're provided and trained with at Keller Williams. I'm a MAPS coach and I coach agents around the world, so I'd be happy to train you, too. I can help you get from where you are to where you want to be.

Many of us have grown enormously, and in the video above, you can see a chart of the top 100 agents. There are eight agents in Keller Williams who made it into the top 100 in just three years, and that's remarkable. They do this through systems, models, and tools that we've captured around the country to help provide a high level of service to our clients, a healthy business, and a life worth living. 


If you're interested, give me a call at (808) 256-7873. I look forward to hearing from you!